Translate

Friday, November 9, 2012

Looking for Christmas gifts?

My latest offering on PatzPlaze :)


SM12122 - A burst of sunflowers around your face, when you look in this mirror. In acrylic, on mdf board. Dimensions: 10 x 10 inches. Price: RM30 [excluding postage]*



HM12123 - Lavender and baby-blue hydrangea to keep you cool. Mirror; in acrylic, on mdf board. Dimensions: 10 x 10 inches. Price: RM30 [excluding postage]*



BM12124 - Can't resist roses? This one is perfect for you, then :) Mirror; in acrylic, on mdf board. Dimensions: 10 x 10 inches. Price: RM30 [excluding postage]*



BB12125 - Red, red roses in a round riot of leaves and breathy florets. In acrylic, on mdf board. 9 inches in diameter. Price: RM27 [excluding postage]*



PB12126 - A posy of poppies, just for you, in acrylic on mdf board. 9-inch square Price: RM27 [excluding postage]*

* 'PatzPlaze' is just the watermark, and does not appear on the actual painting.

6 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous! Let me think of something I want painted for my Mum for her birthday, okay, Pat? Her favourite flowers are tulips followed by roses and I want to make sure it is something she will want to display and use for many years to come! The mirrors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be honoured to paint something for your mum, E!! Tulips are a favourite of mine, too - just haven't gotten round to painting any recently.

      Just remember to give me a bit of time - to plan it, and get it done. Then, it will need a few days to dry, and be top-coated, and then sent to you!

      Thanks for liking my mirrors ;)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, sweetheart! Looking forward to chatting with you later :)

      Delete
  3. Mirrors with black background - who could resist that? It's always an excellent choice. And this is the first time I saw your poppies and I love them! Wish you all the luck for this holiday's season marketing ;)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good of you to pop over here, Kristina! Thank you - and fingers crossed, yah?

      This is my first real try at poppies, and I am quite pleased with the way they've turned out. I'm definitely painting them again :)

      xoxo

      Delete

Please leave a comment - no more word verification :)

Find me on Facebook

Follow by me by e-mail?

My video links for painting:

Search This Blog

Loading...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Moi ;)

About Me

My Photo
Port Dickson, Malaysia

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews